Monday, April 2, 2007

April Fools

A seven year old's dream - Sunday afternoon at the PDX Brickfest (Lego conference) with Dad.

Yesterday was April Fool's day and the kids and I couldn't come up with any good tricks. Darin on the other hand told me in the morning that the upstairs toilet was broken. This is a bummer, since Darin is really busy and I figured it probably wouldn't get fixed until next weekend. In addition, it meant that I had to use the kids' bathroom - how nice! April Fools! At least he told me it was a joke yesterday evening or I'd still arguing with the kids as to who gets to use the bathroom first.


2 comments:

Brian Eberly said...

Beautiful. Way to go Darin!

Darin Swanson said...

I liked yours during the sermon...it was especially nice for me as I knew that you were setting everyone up :-)